Anytime you need us, here we are, with convenient Online Banking. These tools were created to make your life easier. Use Online Banking to check balances and transaction history, pay bills, get alerts, and transfer funds. Plus, there’s a bunch of other handy tools.
Use Online Banking to:
- Check balances your accounts or loan balances
- Transfer funds between your Credit Union accounts and/or to other Credit Union members.
- Online Deposit — Scan a check and deposit it electronically
- Bill Pay — Make one time or recurring payments for free. This online tutorial shows you just how to do it.
- eStatements — Store 36 months of your statements
- Save your transactions to Quicken or QuickBooks
- Alerts — Get alerts from your savings, checking, and loan accounts. Learn more here
- View check images and reorder checks
- Request check stop payments
- View your FICO score
- Messages — Send messages to the Credit Union
- Set up custom displays of your Credit Union accounts
- There’s even a place to keep notes, a calendar and calculator!
Send Money With Zelle®
We partnered with Zelle so you can easily send money to friends, family and others you trust.1 Send money using only an email address or U.S. mobile phone number.2 Send and receive money typically in minutes!3 Log in to Online Banking to get started.
- Set up Online Banking
- Read the access agreement.
- Enter ID information and click “Continue.”
- Create Sign-On ID/Password; enter phone number/email address; click “Continue.”
- Check boxes for extra services if desired, and hit “Continue.” You’ll see a confirmation page, and you’re done!
- Set Up Mobile Banking
- Log in to your new Online Banking account for the first time— from a desktop/laptop
- Download the “Farmers FCU” app on your mobile device.
- Sign into Mobile Banking with the same user ID and password you set up for Online Banking. You’re done!
Need some help figuring out everything you can do in Online Banking? Click here for a video tutorial.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already enrolled with Zelle.