We own a mortgage company, Community Mortgage Funding (CMF). This means you'll get the best possible rates and service. Plus, they'll help you find the right home loan for you. And, our experienced team will hold your hand every step of the way.Loan Options:
- 100% Financing VA Loans
- 100% Financing USDA Loans
- 97% Financing Conventional Loans*
- 96.5% Financing FHA Loans*
- 95% Financing High Balance Loans*
- 80% Financing Up to $3 Million Dollar Loans
- Reverse Mortgage, No regular mortgage payments
* Ask us about our down payment and closing cost assistance program (Available in CA and NV)
Get pre-approved to start the process. Fill out our Home Loan Inquiry Form and a licensed Loan Officer will contact you. Or you can Apply for a loan online or by calling CMF directly at 877.915.3030,option 4.
Conventional, FHA and VA financing is available in the following states: AZ, CA CO, KS, MI, OH, OK, OR, NV, TX, WA.
- Loans up to $3 million
- Fixed and adjustable rate loans with terms up to 30 years
- Low or zero down payment options available
- We can even help with vacation and investment properties
CMF Home Rewards Program
Members have exclusive access to the CMF Home Rewards program that allows you to search for a home, hire a realtor and receive a discount. The discount offers you the following:
- 20% rebate on the commission of the participating agent (home purchase)1
- 25% rebate when both a home sale and purchase are completed 1
- Outstanding service from a trusted real estate agent in your local area
Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Programs
- 30-year fixed
- Zero down payment options available
- Closing cost assistance
- Down payment assistance up to 3.5%*
Nevada DPA Program (Home At Last)
- Available to both first-time and repeat buyer
- Multiple grant options up to 5%*
- Select areas only
Secure your long-term, financial peace of mind! Are you aged 62+ and a homeowner (or caregiver for someone fitting these criteria)? A Reverse Mortgage could provide ongoing financial security including a source of tax-free money. Benefits include:
- Purchase or Refinance a home
- Pay off your existing mortgage
- Receive monthly cash payments
- Pay off debt or medical expenses
- Improve your finances or lifestyle
- Monthly mortgage payments eliminated2
CMF Fast Track program
Go from offer to keys-in-hand in just 21 days!
With our CMF Fast Track3 program, go from purchase contract to closing-guaranteed—within 21 days!
Here's how it works.
- Exclusively offered to members that are pre-approved by CMF.
- You commit to providing requested documentation within one day, when requested.
- You agree to pay a one-time $395 Fast Track fee.
- Your loan is prioritized at processing, underwriting, and funding.
- Available in California, Nevada and Arizona only.
Home Loan Resources
Introduction Packet:This provides information on the loan documents you'll need. Also, the types of home loans we offer at our mortgage company, CMF. Plus, what to expect during next steps in the home loan process.
Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union: NMLS# 408877. Community Mortgage Funding, LLC, NMLS #266418. For full CMF licensing information, visit http://www.cmfloan.com/licensing-information.php.
1 Program subject to change without notice. Rebate payment is made by HomeSmart Evergreen Realty and is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction. Rebate for home purchase only is 20%. Rebate for home sale and purchase is 25% for each transaction. In order to receive the 25% rebates, the home sale and purchase transactions must take place within six months of each other. HomeSmart Evergreen Realty is not affiliated with Community Mortgage Funding, LLC. Commission Rebates are not allowed in the following states: Kansas, Oklahoma and Oregon. 20% escrow services discount guaranty paid by Escrow Options at the close of transaction. Escrow Options is not affiliated with Community Mortgage Funding, LLC.
2 With a Reverse Mortgage, no monthly mortgage payment is required. Borrowers are responsible for paying property taxes and homeowner’s insurance (which may be substantial). We do not establish an escrow account for disbursements of these payments. Borrowers must also occupy home as primary residence and pay for ongoing maintenance; otherwise the loan becomes due and payable. The loan must be paid off when the last borrower, or eligible non-borrowing surviving spouse, dies, sells the home, permanently moves out, or does not comply with the loan terms. A Reverse Mortgage increases the principal mortgage loan amount and decreases home equity (it is a negative amortization loan). These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.
3 Available in CA, NV and AZ only. Eligible property types are limited to Single Family Dwelling, Condos and PUD’s. The Fast Track program is only applicable for purchase transactions and is subject to credit approval. $395 Fast Track Closing fee applies to this expedited service along with all other required fees disclosed on the Loan Estimate, additional Rush Fees may apply from third party providers. Community Mortgage Funding, LLC is not responsible for unforeseen delays in closing due to property, title or vesting related issues. Community Mortgage Funding, LLC, NMLS#266418, is licensed by Arizona Mortgage Banker License BK-0924262 BKBR-0118639; Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license #6039200; Nevada Exempt Company Registration #4721. 3201 W. Temple Ave Suite 120 I Pomona, Ca 91768 I 877.915.3030